Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Jo Blogger


Grandpa says that I am growing like a bad weed. I will be three years old near the end of the month of November and Grandpa said that I have to learn how to type before I can take over my blogging. Maybe when I am four? He told me about programs that will type for me. All I have to do is talk and the computer will type the words thay I say, for me. I've gotta try that out, sounds easy to me.

A lot has happened since  the last time I was here. My mother is going to have a baby! Yup! I want a little sister bad! Mom has a chance to find out at her next doctor appontment, hope it's a girl. But, if I end up with a brother....oh well that's life!

Granpa tells me to be a good girl for Momma and Daddy next year when the baby comes. He says, "Be brave! You are not the baby anymore."
"You will have to be a big girl and help where ever you can."

I was Doc. McStuffins for Halloween...my Mom is a Nurse, did you know?
Got lots of candy! Saw my Nana and Grandpa during the day and trick or treated later that night at home.

My middle name is JO.

Halloween 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment