Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Alivia Jo Blogger

Hi! My name is Alivia Jo Edmondson and this is my very first blog!
My Grandfather Rodger said he will help me with it until I get a little older. I just turned 19 months old on the 29th of last month!

Now.... I have to wait till the 29th of July!!!! I will be two in November. LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!!

Grandpa says I can climb into his lap while he writes for me! He also said I can take over for myself just as soon as I can type! But....for now, he will help me with it.

So...life is good! That's what my Grandpa Mike says all the time. I have a bunch of Grand Fathers here, there and every where!
 Grandpa Rodger says,"You are such a lucky little girl in this life!"
You see, he never had a Grand Father to hug and hold him or teach him anything..... in his life time.

I love my Grandma Jeneie so much! She is the best and only Grandmother I have. She gives the best hugs in the whole world and sings like an Angel. I will get my Grandpa Rodger to film and write more for me about my Grandmother very soon.

I gotta go now.....

Hello again... I wanted Grandpa to post a video of my Nana singing! So here it is right from........... Face Book To You!

It is my Grandmother Jeneie and my cousin Brynlee Jeen!
My name is Alivia Jo would you please follow my Grandpa and all of us girls on our adventures.
I gotta go now.



No comments:

Post a Comment