Friday, July 4, 2014

TODAY

Yesterday is gone.Today is Tomorrows Yesterday.


                                         Grandpa said, "Today is America's birthday!"
He put a flag up outside with stripes and stars on it. We counted flags. I lost count, I will
have to work on my numbers.

Grandpa said...."I should be proud to be an American!"

Will we get cake... I wonder? Hey........ we get to have water melon, instead of cake!
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! Mummy!

So much to learn so little time, grandpa gives me advice and hugs, but most of all, he gives me love.
 Happy Birthday today!
 Happy Birthday USA!

I will ask my Nana, to bake you a cake.

Grandpa said,  "She may not bake you a cake honey, but you be nice to her! She will always fight for you and keep you safe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment